We are excited to offer opportunities to discuss relevant issues that Young Adults face today. You will have the opportunity to select your two discussion groups when you check-in at the conference. Discussion groups will take place on Saturday afternoon and will include topics like:
Discussion Topics and Speakers Offered at Each Discussion Session:
- Social Justice and the Heart of God led by Elise Steele
- Character Before Gifting led by Thomas McKellick
- The Importance and Practice of Real Community led by Betty Jo Jivoff
- Leadership Essentials: IRTDMN led by Rich Andrews
- Focus & Purpose led by Deniqua Washington
- Articulating the Vineyard: Values, Core Beliefs, and What Church Looks Like led by Jared Tindall
- Pursuing Purpose in the Patterns of Life led by Moria Felder
- Finding Freedom and Purpose in Love led by Ndubisi Okeke
As we search for our individual purpose, we seek to allow Jesus to engage us. Spiritual direction will be offered throughout the conference by trained spiritual directors pointing to Jesus’ voice in your life. Spiritual direction is an incredible way to really focus on what Jesus is doing and how he wants to speak to you personally.
Sign up for a time to receive soaking prayer when you check – in. This is a time to allow others to listen to the Holy Spirit on your behalf.